Growing your small business on your own can be very difficult without access to additional business funding. One of the most common ways to raise working capital for your business is through a business loan. At Synergistic Funding, we want to help you and your small business thrive and can provide you with access to small business loans with funds sent in as quickly as two business days.*
What makes small business loans through Synergistic Funding Unique?
Synergistic Funding is the market share leader in alternative small business finance. We work hard to get your business approved for funding because we know how important it is for you and your small business. Furthermore, Synergistic Funding can provide you access to the capital you need quickly. Not only can you complete the entire loan application online in 10 minutes or less, but your business can have funds sent in as little as two business days*. Finally, we provide such great service that over 70% of our eligible customers renew with Synergistic Funding.
Basic Requirements for Approval
Your business may qualify for a loan if:
- Your business has a monthly gross revenue of $4,500 or more.
- Your business’s monthly revenue is relatively stable.
- Your business has been in operation for at least 4 months.
How much can my small business get?
Synergistic Funding can help you access very small to very large small business loans: from $2,500 up to $150,000** for single location businesses and up to $250,000 for multi-location businesses. These loans also have a range of terms from 4 to 24 months. That means your small business can access a short-term loan for inventory, for example, then sell your merchandise and pay off the loan quickly. Or, you can get a longer-term loan and take your time paying back what your business borrowed.
What can my small business use the loan for?
You have the freedom to use your small business loan for almost any business related need including but not limited to:
- Assets: inventory, tools, equipment, vehicles, and technology
- Improvements: research and development, business expansion, renovations, and general upgrades
- Regular Expenses: payroll, inventory, taxes, accounts payable and advertising
Regardless of what you choose to do with your small business financing, you’ll find a few big benefits through Synergistic Funding:
- No checks! A small, fixed amount is automatically deducted from your business bank account each weekday.
- No personal collateral needed.
- Approval is based on your business’s strength.
- Funding is fast enough to cover unexpected expenses.
*Funding time calculation reflects timing from funding approval to initiation of ACH funds transfer. Settlement of funds to business’s bank account may take additional time depending on the receiving bank.
** This is an invitation to apply (applicants must satisfy certain eligibility requirements) and not an offer or commitment to provide access to capital. Restrictions apply.