ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE FINANCING
Factor in Your Accounts
With factoring, also known as accounts receivable financing, accounts receivable invoices are bought at a discounted price. If yours is a business that sells services or products to companies that pay in 30, 60 or 90 days or more, then Synergistic Funding has the perfect liquidity solution that you’ve been looking for. It doesn’t matter if you have a company that’s just getting up and off the ground, one that’s currently in bankruptcy or even one that’s losing money, we can help you.
Giving Credit Where Credit Is Due
What makes our financing receivables solutions so unique is that we base your financing on your customer’s credit instead of yours, which isn’t recognized as a debt since you are selling an asset. We will make sure that we closely examine your customer’s credit in order to identify any questionable risks that you need to be aware of while supplying you with periodic detailed statements. Depending on your account, there’s a chance that you can get free credit insurance.
Additional advantages of our financing program include:
- No recourse, even in the event that the account doesn’t pay
- Cash in 24 hours
- Financing for all types of businesses
- No set payments
- No cost credit insurance for your customers
- The ability for you to focus on taking care of your business rather than collections
- Funding that grows as your receivables and sales grow
- Being able to take on sudden and large orders
- Get in touch with a Synergistic Funding representative if you could use some extra cash to take care of operating costs, new accounts or business growth.